Eve Chantelle’s Scented Candles!
2 بيعت مؤخرا 8 ساعات
الاشتراك في إشعارات المتبقي في المتجر
Treat yourself with Eve Chantelle’s Scented Candles! Comes in five refreshing scents, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Coconut, Lavender, and Les temps des fleurs, to delight your day and set the mood for good vibes only. made of the natural waxes soy & shea butter and come with an eco-friendly cork lid. Buy now and discover the beauty of the five scents now.
How to prevent uneven burning, excessive dripping, flaring, or sooting?
What to do after putting a candle out?
- Make sure to trim the wick at least ¼ inch before lighting the candle.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Burn for 2-3 hours/ time (Don’t forget to trim the wick each time).
- How to care for your candle while burning?
- Don’t leave a burning candle unattended to or lit up while sleeping
- Don’t touch or move a lit-up candle; especially if the wax is liquified
- For safety purposes, never burn a candle to the very bottom. Make sure to leave at least ¼ an inch left.
- If lighting up many candles, make sure they’re placed 3 inches away from one another
- If the flame is too high or flickers a lot, put the candle out, let it cool down, trim the wick, and check for excess drafts.
- Keep your lit candles away from flammable objects & materials.
- Keep your candles away from the reach of children, pets, and wobble spaces
- Use a snuffer to put a candle out.
- Avoid using water to put a candle out
- Make sure a candle is completely out.
- Don’t touch or move a candle until it has entirely cooled down.