This charming scent will add a tropical touch with its magical fragrance notes. Its remarkably fresh and fascinating scent will create a refreshing atmosphere; thanks to its natural light and breezy notes. Our candles are made of the natural waxes soy & shea butter and come with an eco-friendly cork lid.
Burning Time: 50
How to prevent uneven burning, excessive dripping, flaring, or sooting?
What to do after putting a candle out?
- Make sure to trim the wick at least ¼ inch before lighting the candle.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Burn for 2-3 hours/ time (Don’t forget to trim the wick each time).
- How to care for your candle while burning?
- Don’t leave a burning candle unattended to or lit up while sleeping
- Don’t touch or move a lit-up candle; especially if the wax is liquified
- For safety purposes, never burn a candle to the very bottom. Make sure to leave at least ¼ an inch left.
- If lighting up many candles, make sure they’re placed 3 inches away from one another
- If the flame is too high or flickers a lot, put the candle out, let it cool down, trim the wick, and check for excess drafts.
- Keep your lit candles away from flammable objects & materials.
- Keep your candles away from the reach of children, pets, and wobble spaces
- Use a snuffer to put a candle out.
- Avoid using water to put a candle out
- Make sure a candle is completely out.
- Don’t touch or move a candle until it has entirely cooled down.