Brought from the vast lavender fields in France sprawling with purple bunches of peace and happiness!
A lavender-scented candle can light up just about any space with its beautiful aroma! It also has many soothing and relaxing effects such as reducing anxiety, reducing the intensity and frequency of headaches, and helping to prevent Insomnia. Our candles are made of the natural waxes soy & shea butter and come with an eco-friendly cork lid.
Burning Time: 32.5
How to prevent uneven burning, excessive dripping, flaring, or sooting?
What to do after putting a candle out?
- Make sure to trim the wick at least ¼ inch before lighting the candle.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Burn for 2-3 hours/ time (Don’t forget to trim the wick each time).
- How to care for your candle while burning?
- Don’t leave a burning candle unattended to or lit up while sleeping
- Don’t touch or move a lit-up candle; especially if the wax is liquified
- For safety purposes, never burn a candle to the very bottom. Make sure to leave at least ¼ an inch left.
- If lighting up many candles, make sure they’re placed 3 inches away from one another
- If the flame is too high or flickers a lot, put the candle out, let it cool down, trim the wick, and check for excess drafts.
- Keep your lit candles away from flammable objects & materials.
- Keep your candles away from the reach of children, pets, and wobble spaces
- Use a snuffer to put a candle out.
- Avoid using water to put a candle out
- Make sure a candle is completely out.
- Don’t touch or move a candle until it has entirely cooled down.